Tuesday, March 17, 2009

And she said...

Take me now... for what I'm worth, anyhow.

It's been a minute since my last post, so I figured I'd list it out for you. You know? Keep it short and sweet.

Here's where I'm at right now, in no particular order:

10. Writing really is a process. To do it well is a lot harder than it may appear, and I think it definitely requires feedback from those around you.

9. The Caribbean is an amazingly beautiful, lush, and soul rejuvenating place to be. This is a broad generalization, but in my experience, it remains entirely true.

8. Along the same lines, I tend to believe that there is nothing else on earth like Carnival in Trinidad & Tobago

7. Gold earrings are my shit right now.

6. Long distance relationships are underrated.

5. Justin Timberlake needs to come out with a new album... I'm ready.

4. Why is Michael Jackson going on tour? It might be the most exciting/horrifying/anticipated/disasterous event of my lifetime thus far...

3. It feels good to read for pleasure again. Currently reading the Dexter series, next up is Colbert's I am America, and So can you. I recently joined a book club and slacked on the first book, but have every intention to be on top of it for the second one. Also, The Complete Reprint of John Willie's Bizarre is a good "pick up and open" read for a lazy afternoon. There's much to be said for vintage fetish lit.

2. I'm not so secretly excited about ABBA Singstar with my aunt in the very near future. I call dibs on Knowing Me, Knowing You.

1. I'm really--REALLY--excited for football season to start again. Yes, this includes draft weekend. Anything to do with it really...count me in!

No comments: