Monday, December 29, 2008

I don't want a lot this Christmas...

True story, folks. I didn't ask for much this Christmas, but it was still a good one!

I've been in Baltimore for most of it, and have had the great joy of spending it with my little cousins. And let's be honest... the best part of Christmas is spending it with happy and excited (and really cute) little kids.

And yeah, I got my camera and am about to order my brand, shining, new Matt Ryan jersey, so it's nothing to scoff at... it's bee a good Christmas for me!

And did I mention the Falcons made it to the playoffs?

Santa really does exist!

2 comments:

prairielily said...

You got your camera! Now you just need to get the memory card from me, and you're free to make me take pictures of you.

Did you get it in mocha like you were hoping?

lb said...

Yeah man... I got it in the champagne colour... so pretty :)